- The R 220EC machine 220 litre machine 1200mm external diameter.
- 25mm separation screen
- A full control panel
- A dosing system for controlled water and liquid compound system
- Two speed system for separation.
- Free sample processing to determine correct media.
Return on investment – this equipment is designed to replace hand finishing processes. Labour costs are one of the most costly expenses for a company, minimizing this and feeing up your staff to take on more skilled jobs will save a huge amount of money. These machines have a very low running cost, low 3 phase power, very low water consumption and also slow media deprecation. These machines have a very fast return on investment and are the cheapest way to deburr and finish components.
Why buy from us:
- Economical Drive Systems: All main drive motor are designed and manufactured by Rosler in their German factory. This ensures all machines have the optimum motors fitted for the application and no excess energy is wasted due to under or oversized motors which minimises your running cost and energy.
- Long life liner – low wear processing bowl.
- Robust construction – Robust stress relived and shot peened, reinforced welded construction of the process trough resulting in reliable accurate vibration of the bowls.
- Proven Technology – Rosler has many years of experience, they are a global brand and the European leaders in mass finishing. For both excellent and efficient processes and economical equipment.
- Operator Friendly – Bearing are positioned so they can be oiled and maintained, so easy life maintenance. Well looked after bearings can last 20 years.
- After sales support – Moleroda is offering ongoing process development and after sales support.
- Process development – Moleroda can find you the right media to use for any application, we have an identical machine in at our works in Salisbury. We are offering you ongoing support and free sample processing if you had new components or new materials you wanted to Process.
All Rosler equipment is manufactured to GS/CE standard.
GUARANTEE: One year or 2000 working hours against faulty materials and workmanship. This includes free replacement parts but does not include the cost of travelling, transport, assembling or dismantling.