Premium Carbide Burr Set – Small or Large Head – 3mm Spindle – Double Cut
- Carbide burrs are used for a wide range of stock removal and grinding operations.
- They are used on a wide range of materials, particularly hard ones such as metal, ceramic, plastics and even wood.
- Double Cut is the most popular fluting style. It is very efficient at stock removal, it creates a small chip resulting in a smoother finish.
- Carbide is commonly used in deburring and for engineering. It offers better long-term performance than other materials such as HSS (High-Speed Steel).
- Carbide burrs need to be used at relatively high speeds.
- Ideally suited to use with air tools, flexible shaft systems and micromotors.
- Popular in all industries. Commonly used by our precision engineering customers for deburring mould tools and other general deburring.
Click here to see the full range of individual shapes and sizes.