So why an Optivisor Magnifier?
Optivisor Magnifier is the most popular visor magnifier due to its quality lenses and comfortable head band.
- Optical glass prismatic lenses: Ground glass and polished to precision optical standards—bevel edged and mounted in an interchangeable plastic frame
- It tilts: Adjustable pivots allow the visor to be tilted out of the way when not needed and at your fingertips when you need magnification
- Adjustable headband: Conforms to fit all head sizes—fabricated from a special blend lightweight material. Comfortable when worn for long periods of time.
- High impact visor: Provides a tough, durable, always-new appearance
- Genuine leather comfort band: Padded orthopedic felt adds to comfort
|Item No.||Focal Length||Magnification|
|DA-3 / LX3||14″||1.75 times|
|DA-4 / LX4||10″||2 times|
|DA-5 / LX5||8″||2.5 times|
|DA-7 / LX7||6″||2.75 times|
Other products in the Optivisor Magnifier range:
- Spare Optivisor lenses – so you can change the magnification easily and quickly.
- Opti-Light – a battery power light which sits comfortably on top of the headband.
- Optiloupe – Auxillary Lens for Optivisor so you can move a extra loop of magnification on one eye.
Who uses the Optivisor Magnifier?
The visors are very popular with the Jewellery making industry but its also very popular in toolmaking to see fine detail of precision parts.
Precision engineers commonly use this style of magnifier. other uses are: hobbiest, model makers, doctors, dentists, electronics etc.
This is a standard bit of kit for jewellers. They take the strain off your eyes when doing very close work. Generally most useful when stonesetting, engraving etc.
The DA 5 suits most peoples eye sight. The optiloupe is a very handy addition to give extra magnification when needed, though it can be easily twisted up when not needed.