RODA Felt – Mounted Conical & Bullnose Felts for Polishing
Mounted Conical Felts are a pointed cone shape which therefore allows polishing into tight small areas and angles.
Bullnose Felts are a rounded shape for metal polishing and lapping.
- Mounted Conical Felts are for polishing all types of metals and other materials.
- The pointed shape lends itself to getting into detailed and tighter areas and are therefore ideal for precision work.
- Depending on the spindle size use them with micromotors, pendant motors, standard drills etc.
- Use RODA felt with compound. Use them for cutting and polishing stages.
- RODA Felt is for polishing most metals from gold and silver to aluminium, steel and harder metals.
- We recommend Lea compound, diamond compound, Menzerna, Rouge, Simichrome or any other compounds
- Felt density – medium – is ideal for cutting and polishing operations, therefore this is a good standard felt for most materials (other densities are available).
- RODA Felt is a universal tool and as a result they are used by mould tool polishers, fabricators, sculptors, silversmiths and jewellers.
Mounted RODA Felts are made in our UK factory in Wiltshire. If you would like bespoke shapes – just get in touch if you require a different size, bespoke shape, different spindle or harder or softer density.
Felt can be hardened. It gives the felt more cut and particularly suits harder metals. Shaped felts are more likely to keep their shape when hardened – please contact us if you require this product.