Diamond Lapping Fluid
Diamond Lapping Fluid is used with diamond compound, mainly for mould tool polishing.
- Used to improve diamond cutting
- lubricates the polishing process
- Lapping fluid does not contain any diamond or abrasive.
- This liquid is a lubrication and prevents drying out or lap loading
- Useful for knife and blade sharpening
- Suitable for use with all types of diamond compound
- Use rather than water as it reduces the threat of rusting
250ml, 1 litre and 5 litres
250ml spray bottles are very convenient to use and provide easy application. They are reusable and can be topped up.