If you have a burr, all you need is RODA Burr! Developed with experienced deburring professionals, specifically constructed to provide high performance deburring suitable for use on all materials. Available in Unitized and MX.
- RODA Point is made in our UK factory
- Our points can be made to bespoke shapes and sizes.
- The points can be dispatched next day.
- The material is very good for at line and mark removal.
- The material cuts quickly.
- Points are available on a range of spindles e.g. 6mm, 3mm and 2.35mm (3/32″).
- They are ideal for use in a range of precision tools such as micromotors, pendant motors, air tools, hobby tools.
- Unitized material is used to smooth, deburr, remove spues, remove machine lines.
- Points are particularly good for working inside bores including rings.
- It works well on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Although it behaves differently on each metal, the finish is always bright and easy to polish up.
- Aluminium- Good for machine line removal, light and heavy marks and burrs. They leave a good finish with no pickup.
- Stainless Steels- They clean up light marks & stains in one hit, leaving a good finish.
Showing all 5 results
RODA – Norton Blue Vortex Unitized Wheels & Points£23.03 – £24.30 incl VAT Select options
RODA MX Points – For grinding and blending metal£33.84 – £48.55 incl VAT Select options
RODA Norton Unitized Mounted Cone Points – B52 Shape£5.37 – £6.33 incl VAT Select options
RODA Unitized Points£19.19 – £29.29 incl VAT Select options
RODA Unitized Wheels – For deburring and cleaning metal£17.91 – £29.93 incl VAT Select options