Small Mounted RODA Felt Bundle
This small mounted RODA felt bundle is a bargain. In our clearance all the felt is on a 1/8 spindle and is a variety of shapes and sizes.
How to use RODA Felt
- Depending on the spindle size use them with micromotors, pendant motors, standard drills etc.
- Use RODA felt with compound. Use them for cutting and polishing stages.
- RODA Felt is for polishing most metals from gold and silver to aluminium, steel and harder metals.
- We recommend Lea compound, diamond compound, Menzerna, Rouge, Simichrome or any other compounds
- RODA Felt is a universal tool and as a result they are used by mould tool polishers, fabricators, sculptors, silversmiths and jewellers.
Mounted RODA Felts are made in our UK factory in Wiltshire. If you would like bespoke shapes – just get in touch if you require a different size, bespoke shape, different spindle or harder or softer density.
Felt can be hardened. It gives the felt more cut and particularly suits harder metals. Shaped felts are more likely to keep their shape when hardened – please contact us if you require this product.
Take a look at our videos showing great equipment to use RODA Felt on – including: Strong Micro motor and compound then a green nylon mop . Also take a look at our You Tube channel to see our RODA range.