Small Mounted Dental Felt – 8.5mm
Small Mounted Dental Felt is on 2.35mm (3/32”) spindle. This is a packet of 10 in our clearance!
Dental felts are shaped points which are useful for detailed polishing due to their size and different shapes.
- There is a shape for most profiles to be polished.
- Popular in the jewellery trade and with precision engineers for polishing.
- Normally used with a flexshaft or micromotor.
- Used with compound for both cutting and polishing.
- We recommend using these bobs with Lea compound, Menzerna, Dialux, rouge, diamond compound etc. Always use a fresh point with different compounds.
Used widely by jewellers although they are also popular with precision engineers, mould tool polishers
Made in our UK factory using high quality felt.
Shaped felts lend themselves very well to polishing jewellery. There is a shape for getting into most spots.
They are particularly useful for polishing the inside of rings and inside collets where a mop couldn’t get.
Take a look at our You Tube videos to see jewellers using our dental felts.