- Settlement Tank made from stainless steel 1.5mm thick. Size 500mm x 500mm x 1000mm approximately.
- 3 off baffle plates fitted internally to form weir partitions.
- Tank is fitted with 2 off 40mm O/D waste water inlet pipes (to suit up to a CER 125 machine) and is also fitted with 1 off 40mm O/D Clearwater outlet pipe.
- The tank is fitted with a protective edging strip around the top edge.
- Delivery time is approximately 2 weeks from reception of your order
Rosler Vibro waste water system – Weir Tank 500mm x 500mm x 1000mm
Weir tank system for cleaning and settling out of Media sludge and metal fines as a result of a vibratory finishing process. solid materials must be removed from waste water before putting to drain.
If you are using a Rosler ceramic or plastic media in a vibro process with water and FC120 liquid compound these are biodegradable products however the partial size of the broken down media and also the metal fines which have been removed in the vibro process are not allowed to go straight to drain. (Different councils will have different waste water requirements).
Having a settlement weir tank is the most cost effective way of cleaning waste water from vibratory finishing process.
The waste water settles out the sludge from the media break down and the metal fines and cleaner water moves over into three separate tanks. The tanks will require cleaning out at times – depending on the process you are running.