Roll Sanders on 2.35mm Spindle
For working on the inside and outside of cast rings and flat parts of other cast jewellery etc. As you use the Roll Sander the paper will start to peel giving you a new layer.
- Popular for jewellers, silversmiths, light engineers, model makers and in arts and crafts
- A wide variety of grades available
- Can be used on brass, copper, gold, sliver, platinum, bronze, palladium, titanium, pewter, tin, steel, iron and aluminium.
- Using various grades you can level metals off, smoothing scratches, pit holes, file and casting flash marks
- Fast and easy to use, already mounted
- An economical way to do large batch work
- Useful for spherical awkward circular areas e.g rings and bangles
- Used dry, no compounds needed
- Mounted on 3/32″ shank or 2.35mm
- Overall length 50mm
- Mini roll sanders head size Ø13mm x 30mm