Plastic vibro media used for:
- De-burring, edge breaking and radiussing metals can all be achieved with plastic vibro media.
- suitable for aluminium, copper brass etc.
- Smooth flat surface finish
- Even uniform surface finish
How to use plastic vibro media:
- Use the plastic media in a Rosler vibratory tumbler or rumbler – Vibro bench top machine – Rosler vibratory bowl or Rosler trough These are all excellent quality. let us know if you would like to know prices.
- Add the media to the bowl – you need the machine to be full. The media works by weight and pressure on the parts.
- Water and a liquid compound must also be used. This keeps the process clean and a better brighter surface.
- You only need a small amount of the liquid compound. 2%. so the media is damp with no bubbles.
- process times can be between 10 min to several hours depending on what you require.
We offer free testing of media please contact us to send in your metal or plastic parts.
This plastic vibro media is a medium grade of grinding and leaves a flat smooth surface.