RODA Norton Unitized Cone Points – B52 Shape
Norton Blue Vortex 7
A high-performance engineered grain, with ceramic grit impregnated, provides aggressive, fast stock removal, thus reducing cycle times and also increased part quality. Slightly more flexible than the standard material makes Norton Blue Vortex 7 Unitized Mounted Cone Points – B52 Shape, a little more forgiving.
3SF Norton Unitized Points
Softer than our standard fine unitized points with a fine grit. Ideal for surface improvement and fine grinding work on softer metals.
The higher quality of these grits makes them a premium version of the standard unitized material.
- RODA Point is made in our UK factory
- Our points can be made to bespoke shapes and sizes.
- The points can be dispatched next day.
- The material is very good for at line and mark removal.
- The material cuts quickly.
- Points are available on a range of spindles e.g. 6mm, 3mm and 2.35mm (3/32″).
- They are ideal for use in a range of precision tools such as micromotors, pendant motors, air tools, hobby tools.
- Unitized material is used to smooth, deburr, remove spues, remove machine lines.
- Points are particularly good for working inside bores including rings.
- It works well on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Although it behaves differently on each metal, the finish is always bright and easy to polish up.
- Aluminium- Good for machine line removal, light and heavy marks and burrs. They leave a good finish with no pickup.
- Stainless Steels- They clean up light marks & stains in one hit, leaving a good finish.
Check out our RODA Point video to see what RODA Points can achieve.