- Used for Grinding, polishing and weld blending particularly on Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
- It’s unique cool grinding, fast cutting and exceptional finishing properties help overcome the most difficult finishing operations.
- Safe and easy to use, leaving very little mess.
- No abrasive loading on aluminium or glazing of abrasive on Stainless Steel, as with other standard abrasive products.
- Used with a bench polisher/grinder, die grinder, flexible drive shaft etc with a tapered spindle.
- No need for compound as the material is impregnated with grit throughout.
- Precision Engineers, Tool Makers, Fabricators, Watch Makers, Jewellers.
MX Wheel – GFX
£3.10 – £23.86 incl VAT
MX wheels are available in 50mm, 76mm and 150mm please select one size at a time to purchase multiple wheels. MX material is rubber bonded cotton fibre impregnated with aluminium oxide grain. MX material gives a finer, shinier finish than conventional abrasives with an equal grit.
MX Wheels available in a wide variety of diameters and thickness. Not all sizes available are listed, please contact us for further sizes and grits. Used for Grinding, polishing and weld blending particularly on Stainless Steel and Aluminium. Leaves an excellent smooth finish but tough enough to remove heavy machine lines and burrs.
50mm (2'') MX Wheels, 76mm (3'') MX Wheels, 150mm (6'') MX Wheels
150x3x6 A120 GFX, 150x6x6 A54 GFX, 150x6x6 A36 GFX, 76x13x10 A36 GFX, 76x6x6 A180 GFX, 76x6x6 A120 GFX, 76x6x6 A54 GFX, 76x6x6 A36 GFX, 50x12x6 A36 GFX, 50x3x6 A36 GFX