Felt Flapwheels mounted on a spindle
- Used for polishing with compound.
- Felt flap wheels are extremely effective on convoluted surfaces and for polishing bores.
- Suits polishing plastics etc as the felt flaps are cooler running than standard felt wheels.
- Used with air tools, micromotors, pendant motors, drills etc depending on the spindle size.
- Please check the spindle size your particular tool takes as they do vary.
- Used with polishing compound.
- We recommend Lea compounds, Menzerna, Dialux, Diamond Compound, Simichrome etc
These wheels are an ideal solution for anything requiring polishing but needs to remain cool such as plastics.
They are similar to standard mounted felt wheels which are more economical where keeping cool is not such an important factor.