Mounted Conical Felts shaped felts used for metal polishing
Pointed cone shape and Rounded Bull-nose shapes available mounted onto a spindle.
- Mounted Conical Felts are used for polishing all types of metals and other materials. The pointed shape lends itself to getting into detail and tighter areas.
- Depending on the spindle size they can be used with micromotors, pendant motors, standard drills etc.
- Used with compound, they can be used or cutting and polishing stages. – can be used to polishing most metals from gold and silver to aluminium, steel and harder metals.
- We recommend Lea compound, diamond compound, Menzerna, Rouge, Simichrome or any other compounds
- Felt density – medium – Ideal for cutting and polishing operations, this is a good standard felt for most materials (other density are available).
- A universal tool popular with mould tool polishers, fabricators, sculptors, silversmiths, jewellers etc
Mounted felts are made in our UK factory
Moleroda manufacture all our felt products in house.
Contact us know if you require a different size, bespoke shape, different spindle or harder or softer density.
- Hardened – Standard felt is treated to make it hard and less flexible. It gives the felt more cut and particularly suits harder metals. Shaped felts are more likely to keep their shape when hardened. – please contact us if you require this product.