The benefits of Mould tool repair welding system:
- Consistent with laser welding quality at a fraction of the price
- Welding steel and aluminium – wide range of metals.
- Repair your tools safely and cost effectively on site
- Multi-Function TIG and Micro Welding
- Highly portable – trolley optional.
- Clean precise welding results
- Comes with many add-ons such as: Hand trigger, feeding pens, Cross table, lights, micro touches, small push button small hand torches, machine torches and steromicscope,
- Huge range of Welding Fillers available range of size from 0.1mm and metals available.
What the Mould tool repair welding system includes:
- Full Easy Spot Welding Control box – 4902160 £4490
- EASYSPOT TIG FOOT PEDAL – 4902001 £597
- Earthing Cable with Crocodile clip 4902125 – £56
Suggest items to use with is are:
- Range of Torches
- Cold light sources
- Foot Control
This highly compact and handy TIG welding device displays the following outstanding characteristics: The extremely stable and concentrated electric arc with optimised ignition behaviour is particularly well-suited for demanding repair weldings on low and high-alloy steels. Very fine current regulation ranging from a material-friendly 5 A to a powerful 165 A, also adjustable using the optional foot remote control.
The connectible T-pulse function allows extremely fine applications. Individual electric arc pulses are triggered in this case using a foot switch. Owing to the short contact time of 40 – 400 ms, the workpiece is subject to hardly any stress and weld penetrations are avoided to a great extent. The welding parameters are clearly arranged and easy to adjust.
- Automatic HF ignition
- Tig 2-pulse switching
- Tig 4-pulse switching
- Presurge gas flow
- Postsurge gas-flow, adjustable
- Programmable up/down slope adjustment
- T-pulse function
- Rod electrode welding
- Foot controller and foot switch connection
Scope of delivery:
Basic unit with mains cable, mains plug and foot switch, earth cable and gas hose
- Mains voltage 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse protection 16 A slow-blow
- Dimensions (H x L x W) 340 x 365 x 165 mm
- Weight 12,7 kg
- Max. output current 165 A
- Power consumption c.d.f.
- 60/40 % (TIG/electrode) 4.4 kvA / 6 kvA
- TIG DC welding
- HF ignition yes
- Welding current range 5 – 165 A
- Welding current c.d.f. 60 % (40 °C) 165 A (16.4 V)
- Welding current c.d.f. 100 % (40 °C) 120 A (14.0 V)