The Mini Motor Mobile System offers fully cordless mobility for everyday use. The system comes in a protective aluminium case, perfect for taking on site. Its cordless feature is perfect for touch ups on site or working on large inaccessible areas and heavy tools or pieces.
- Variable speed of 0 to 33,000rpm
- Quick release collet system BOTH 3mm and 2.35mm
- 140 minutes of working battery hours.
- Foot control pedal
- Carbon Brush Motor runs both left and right
- Comes in a smart aluminium protective case
- Belt attachment for the 148g power unit.
Mobile Unit P
Speed: 0 to 33,000 rpm
Collet: 2.35mm & 3mm available
Carbon Brush Motor
Size: 25mm dia x 143 mm L
This Mobile System allows you to take the system to the tool, Touching up Plastic injection Mould tools in the machines is now possible. This tool will save time and money and hugely reduce standing time. This would also be ideal for polishers working on site; this system could be used for weld removal and small blemishes can be erased which occurred in transit or during construction. Would also be useful for Sculptures and artist. These system offer adjustable speed and up to 33 rpm so able to use effectively with carbide burrs and other cutting points. It’s Small but powerful and get do a huge amount of work on small areas. Excellent Value for money
- Welding steel rails
- Welding rails on stairs
- Engine porting – hard to reach areas
- Insitu touch ups to big Mold Tools
- Touch ups on large artistic metal sculptures