Mini Ceramic Super Stone Sets
Mini Ceramic Super Stone Sets comprise:
One stone holder
one brown, two blue and one red stone
(Replacement stones can be found here)
In a choice of : Small 0.5 x 0.5 x 50mm
Medium 0.9 x 0.9 x 50mm
Large 1.4 x 1.4 x 50mm
- Mini Ceramic Super Stone Sets are an ideal way to sample ceramic mini super stones.
- These stones are very popular in the jewellery trade for reaching into very tight detail to deburr and smooth.
- Useful in all applications where the scale of an object makes other methods of finishing too big.
- These stones work quickly and efficiently to deburr, smooth, pre polish etc
- Useful in all detailed industries, particularly jewellery, watchmaking, mould tool and die polishing, aerospace
These stones are excellent for extremely detailed work where a reciprocator cannot reach. The stones hold their shape well even when working on steel and titanium. Ceramic stones can be used on all metals making them very versatile.
The sets are a handy way to roll out this tool in a workshop, stones are easily replaced once used without having to buy the holder.
We can highly recommend these stones for jewellers. They get into such small spaces and work brilliantly on precious metals.
These kits are an excellent way to get started with these stones. You get a range of the grits which are all suitable for precious metal.
The medium size stones are a good place to start with jewellery. The small size are also very handy. Used correctly with a holder they last and last!! Its not easy to find tools this effective and small.