Micromotor Eneska 3-2
The Micromotor Eneska 3-2 system offers pure power in a professional environment. This new system now performs at up to 40,00 rpm.
Both motor designs are brushless and are practically maintenance free. You can comfortably adjust the speed on the new jogwheel. The memory function is also new. The ENESKA 3-2 is also introducing the new Rapid-chuck handpiece JIR 310 which enables safe tool change with new twisting mechanism.
This system also offers left and right hand rotation ideal for a left handed operator.
· Brushless Motor – practically maintenance free
· Modular system – multiple handpiece options
· Power -73 Watt output
· Torque 0.042N/cm2
· Continuous speed control up to from 1,000 – max 40,000rpm
· Automatic readjustment on speed reduction
· Digital display – jog wheel display
· Connection for 2 motors
· Automatic Motor recognition
· Fast tool change thanks to our twist collet system
· On/off switch on the motor
· Memory function
· Overload protection
· Light weight small handpiece for comfort during prolonged use.
· Low noise and vibration in the motor and hand piece.
· Left and right rotation – ideal for working up to an edge, removing a burr from either side or left handed use
The micro grinder Eneska 3-2 system is a powerful unit with excellent technology from NSK Nakanishi. This machine is commonly used in precision engineering particularly in the mould tool and die making industry. Using a range of mounted tools burrs for grinding and cutting, abrasives for blending and cleaning and also for deburring components. and also felts and compounds for polishing. This is such a diverse machine as it can be used with several different hand pieces for different applications.