Micro Carbide Burrs Inverted Cone
Micro Carbide Burrs Inverted Cone (Fig 2.)
Carbide burrs are used for a wide range of stock removal and grinding operations.
- These small burrs on 2.35mm shanks are particularly suited to small detailed work, therefore they are ideal for jewellery and precision engineering.
- They are useful on a wide range of materials, this includes hard ones such as metal, ceramic, plastics and even wood.
- Plain Cut is for general purpose fluting, as a result it is the second most popular cut.
- Carbide is commonly used in deburring and for engineering. This is because it offers better long term performance than other materials such as HSS (High Speed Steel).
- Carbide burrs need to be used at relatively high speeds.
- Ideally suited to use with air tools, flexible shaft systems and micromotors.