Ball Shape Carbide Burrs
Ball Shape Carbide Burrs on 2.35mm spindle, ideal for jewellers.
- Carbide burrs are used for a wide range of stock removal and grinding operations.
- These small burrs on 2.35mm shanks are particularly suited to small detailed work, particularly jewellery.
- They are useful on a wide range of materials, particularly hard ones such as metal, ceramic, plastics and even wood.
- Plain Cut is for general purpose fluting. The second most popular cut.
- Carbide is commonly used in deburring and for engineering. It offers better long term performance than other materials such as HSS (High Speed Steel).
- Carbide burrs need to be used at relatively high speeds.
- Ideally suited to use with air tools, flexible shaft systems and micromotors.