This Metal Polishing kit with mops and compounds is perfect for polishing up any aluminium or stainless steel metal to a bright shiny finish.
Ideal for larger items, alloy wheel polishing, antique restoration etc
Used With a standard drill or on a bench polisher with pigtails (not included)
How to use
- Insert taper into drill chuck and tighten. Start with the dry sisal if you have scratches to remove. Spin it against the cutting compound to load.
- Work over the metal ensuring you keep moving. Move on to either the felt or white stitched mop.
- At this point you can either use cutting compound or polishing compound with these mops.
- Finally use the loosefold mop with the pink compound to bring the finish up to a high shine.
- To clean up dip a soft lint free cloth in the Vienna lime and wipe over the metal. It will remove the polishing haze.
Popular With Fabricators, Polishers, DIY polishers, Bikers, Car Restorers.
Check out the blog and video guide…