Medium Felt Polishing Wheels
These Medium Felt Wheels are 72mm x 25mm with a 4mm centre hole. Unmounted Felt Wheels are used for metal polishing and buffing.They come in a pack of 10 and we have 3 packs readily available.
Usually made bespoke, this size is readily available and made by our factory in the UK.
A wide variety of other sizes and densities are available see here.
Felt is a popular material for polishing as it comes in a variety of densities and is easily loaded with compound.
We offer out felt in soft, medium and hard density/hardness and they all come with a small centre hole (3mm for 50 and 75mm and 6mm hole for the larger diameters).
More information about Moleroda’s Felt Wheels
- Unmounted felt wheels are used for polishing with compound – either rouge for precious metals or diamond compound or Lea compound for other general polishing.
- Hardened felts are used for a more aggressive cut, soft felt is more flexible. Medium Density is the most popular.
- Mounted most commonly on a tapered spindle.
- With the correct mandrel or pigtail these felts can be used with a standard drill, air tool, polishing motor.
- Used by all polishing trades including lapidarys, sculptors, engineers, jewellers, precision engineers for polishing and lapping on all metals.
- We can also chemically harden the felt to make it very hard – this will be at a 10% extra cost. please contact us if you require this.
- Moleroda manufacture all out felts in our Wiltshire UK factory. Please contact us if you require any bespoke items or sizes which are not listed.
To see some of our mounted felt in action – check out our RODA video