Keramo Grinding Polishing Paste is used in vibratory finishing machines for polishing metal components
Keramo Grinding Polishing Paste provides light grinding with a good smoothing and polishing effect on most metals including:
- Steel and iron
- Stainless steel
- Copper and Brass
Why Should I use Keramo Grinding Polishing Paste?
This paste will add an improvement to your Keramo surface finishing processes. The light grinding properties will flatten and smooth the metal surface allowing then a refined and mirror bright polish to be created. It also will have some light deburring effect.
This paste can be added to any vibratory finishing machine and is popular in polishing components for many industries – used in:
- medial implant polishing
- aerospace components and turbines
- high precision components for automotive
- decorative components.
- Superfinishing of engine parts.
How to use Keramo Grinding Polishing Paste
- Mix 1 – 1½ Kgs. of Keramo polishing paste for every 100 Kgs. of media. For example if your vibratory machine holds 200 Kgs of Rosler RP media then mix approximately 2 to 3 Kgs of paste. Mix the paste 1:1 with water in a container to make the mixture an even but fairly thick liquid consistency.
- Add to the Porcelain pins in your machine so the paste covers the pins and creates a damp grinding mass. Do not add any water to the machine and run for several hours or as long as your process requires.
- flush the system with water so the paste is washed away – run the machine with water and FC120 polishing compound to achieve a very bright finish. This is the final process and will leave you a very bight finish.
Contact us with any of your questions.