Felt Wheels made by Moleroda Finishing Systems in the UK
- Unmounted felt wheels are used for polishing with compound – either rouge for precious metals or diamond compound or Lea compound for other general polishing.
- Hardened felts are used for a more aggressive cut, soft felt is more flexible. Medium Density is the most popular.
- Mounted most commonly on a tapered spindle.
- With the correct mandrel or pigtail these felts can be used with a standard drill, air tool, polishing motor.
- Used by all polishing trades including lapidarys, sculptors, engineers, jewellers, precision engineers for polishing and lapping on all metals.
- We can also chemically harden the felt to make it very hard – this will be at a 10% extra cost. please contact us if you require this.
- Moleroda manufacture all out felts in our Wiltshire UK factory. Please contact us if you require any bespoke items or sizes which are not listed.