Felt Roller and Cone Polishing Bundle
This Felt Roller and Cone Polishing Bundle is part of our clearance sale.
What are Felt Rollers?
Felt Rollers also known as Felt Cylinders are used for metal polishing.
Rollers are different to wheels where the Diameter is smaller than the length. We also manufacture felt wheels.
Why Use Felt Cones?
The pointed cone or conical shape is ideal for more detailed work and getting inside bores to polish.
Use Felt Rollers and Felt Cones with:
Used with a tapered spindle or mandrel. Depending on the size of the roller they can be used with anything from dremels, to a standard drill to a bench polisher with pigtails.
Used with compound for polishing such as Menzerna, Lea compound, Diamond compound. Used in a number of industries by fabricators, sculptors, engineers, jewellers etc
This is a much cheaper way of using felt bobs. There is no spindle and a mandrel can be reused each time instead.
The Benefits of RODA felt
- RODA Felt is made in the UK, in our Wiltshire factory. You can order bespoke felt and ensure your order is quick and efficient.
- Hard and medium density felts are most often used with cutting compounds of which we supply both!
- Soft and soft/medium density felts are normally used with polishing compound for final finishing. Again, we supply both densities!
- Our felt can be used with a huge range of tools including; air tools, micromotors, flexshafts and pendant drills. They even go in Dremels, hobby tools etc.
- RODA Felt is popular in Jewellery workshops and also engineering workshops.
- Felts can be used for polishing; tool steel, steel, stainless and alloy.
- It can also be used on brass, copper, gold, silver and most others.
- Felt is an excellent carrier for diamond compound as well as all other types of compound.
You can see what our RODA Felt can do by watching our video here.