ENESKAmicro 450 set 1.4 ENESKA Micromotor System – for deburring and polishing
The ENESKA Micro 450 Complete Micromotor System is a modular system meaning several different hand pieces will attach onto the motor allowing a huge range of application for fine surface finishing. Extra heads include angled heads, Diprofil filling heads, large 6mm spindle head and even a mini belt finger sander.
The New improved NSK Nakanishi Espert 500 Torque Set and the Eneska 4-1 . The part number for the NSK Espert 500 are the same. We also offer all repairs for the NSK and Eneska system in house.
ENESKAMicro Complete Micromotor System 450 set 1.4 System contains
- 1 off ENESKAmicro 450 control box
- 1 off Brushless Micromotor SE4 (with cable) connects with all NSK ENESKA 4-1 and NSK Espert 500 hand pieces
- 1 off Straight Headpiece – JEHR – 500 rapid chuck comes with a 3mm collet.
- Automatic readjustment on speed reduction
- Digital display
- Continuous speed control up to max 45,000 rpm
- speed memory button
- Connection for 2 motors
- speed memory button
- Left and right rotation – ideal for working up to an edge, removing a burr from either side or left handed use.
- connection for foot control
- Brushless Motor DC motor BLDC
- 280 Watt output (very high power)
- 7.8N/cm2 high torque
- Continuous speed control up to max 50,000 rpm (limited by control box and handpieces)
- Weight – 0.245kg including motor cable
- Dimensions motor only – 24 diameter x 115mm
Straight Headpiece – JEHR – 500:
- Rapid release chuck
- comes with 3mm collet. (1mm, 1.6mm, 2mm, 2.35mm, 2.5mm, 1/8″ collets are also available type CHH)
- 40,000 rpm is the recommended speed for continuous use.
- weight 95grams dimensions 22.4mm diameter 58mm long.
Video below showing the Eneska 4-1 system – this has now been superseded by this new ENESKA Micromotor System.
ENESKAMicro Complete Micromotor System 450 set 1.4 is very popular due to its versatility. There are many applications this tool can be used for:
- Mould tool polishing – Using the straight handpiece, the angled heads and the Diprofil handpeices is a popular combination for mould tool polishers. Using with small points, MX points, felt bobs for polishing. The angled heads are designed to use with small self-adhesive discs with sanding pads for working particularly on flat surfaces. The Diprofil hand pieces are perfect for taking off sharp edges and automatically filing slots and ribs in tools and dies. The 6mm shank hand tool can also be used for fine drilling press tools.
- Deburring precision engineered parts – in aerospace, automotive, oil and gas industries really any precision made machined cut part would require deburring. Parts with complex shapes, manifolds, cross holes, threads which all need cleaning, polishing and de-burring this is the perfect tool for the job. As you have little vibration you can delicately de-burr with full control. Utilising the variable speed control tools like the extended XEBEC can be used to de-burr cross-holes and burrs down holes.
- Jewellery making industry – Flexible shafts and pendant motor are traditionally used in this industry, but this machine is finally making its way into workshops in Hatton Garden and the Jewellery quarter in Birmingham. This machine is really the best in show and vastly exceeds any pendant motor. Can be used for cutting, polishing, stone setting etc.
- Other engineering uses can be cleaning, deburring, cutting cast components. Polishing and cleaning machined medical implants, sculpture, hobbyist, engine porting, deflashing plastics, polishing plastics the list goes on….