E-Shape Carbide Burrs Oval or Drop shape burr
E-Shape Carbide Burrs on a 3mm Spindle (Oval Shaped)
- Carbide burrs are used for a wide range of stock removal and grinding operations. Deburring, removal or sprews, blending welds, blending machine lines are all uses of this oval milling cutter.
- E-Shap carbide burrs are popular for deburring and stock removal in a slot due to its oval shape.
- They are useful on a wide range of materials, particularly hard ones such as metal, ceramic, plastics and even wood. Hard steel and aluminium being the most popular.
- Plain Cut is for general purpose fluting. The second most popular cut.
- Double Cut is the most popular fluting style. It is very efficient at stock removal, it creates a small chip resulting in a smoother finish.
- Diamond Cut is for use on heat treated and tough alloy steels where control is important. Creates a powder-like chip.
- Carbide is commonly used in deburring and for engineering. It offers better long term performance than other materials such as HSS (High Speed Steel).
- Carbide burrs need to be used at relatively high speeds.
- Ideally suited to use with air tools, flexible shaft systems and micromotors.
- Popular in all industries. Commonly used by our precision engineering customers for deburring mould tools and other general deburring.
- Have you seen our Carbide burr Set?