Ball shape ceramic media is great for a gentle de-burring and surface finishing on steels.
Ceramic media RM grade has a low grinding performance and leaves a very flat smooth surface finish. For best results we recommend customers to use this ceramic media in a vibratory finishing machine.
All our media is European made to exacting standards for the finest possible finish. This is high quality media for a high quality finish. All Vibratory finishing bowls and medias are European manufactured. We encourage customers to view in our Wiltshire demonstration area. We can provide expert advice and most importantly run samples for you.
- Deburring and finishing all metals in a vibro trough, bowl or bench top machine.
- Used for vibratory finishing. For best results use with a liquid vibro finishing compound and a little water. For instructions please do ask us.
- A handy tip is to add water and fill 2/3 of the bowl (a constant flow of water is preferable for a clean process).
- Used by Perfect for any CNC machine shop or precision engineer who is manufacturing metal components which require a clean smooth surface finish.
Why ball shape ceramic media is popular?:
- Less likely to pack or wedge in internal part in components.
- Our customers working on aluminium and non-ferrous metals choose this media as it is not as aggressive as other ceramic media.
- Excellent for deburring holes.
- Will not peck edges as the ball will move smoothly over edges
- Good for flatter finish as will roll over flat surfaces.