Ceramic deburring tool uses:
ceramic scrapers and knives are fast becoming popular and replacing metal knives and scrapers. They are excellent at deburring / edge braking on any soft metal such as aluminium or brass. This ceramic knife is also excellent on plastics for removing flash or burrs.
Ceramic deburring tool benefits:
- These ceramic knives are light weight and easy to control and handle for repetitive work.
- Deburring tools are also very safe to use, they do not have a sharp blade but use the hard ceramic edge to smoothly scrape. No Risk of cutting.
- They do not dig in or jutter as you scrape, the ceramic deburring tool leaves a very smooth even finish.
- They are very cost effective as the ceramic edge is long lasting and do not need replacing unlike other scrapers.
The ceramic material deburrs easily and allows operators true flexibility and complete safety. There are Two Blade Sizes:
- Small – 6mm (w) x 26mm (l)
- Standard – 15mm (w) x 40mm (l)