for Milling cutters for processing aluminium and alloys
These Carbide burrs for aluminium have been specially designed for cutting and deburring Aluminium, alloy, brass copper and also plastics.
They are an open cut burr so they load less. They are perfect for milling on alloys and cutters for plastics because of the open cut. These milling cutters create a smoother cut and so leave a much smoother surface.
- These cutters have a coarse cut and a 3mm shank so they would be prefect for use with an air tool.
- optimally suited for milling work
- used for deburring or edge work for milling and cutting.
- blending a weld and getting to edges due to the range of shapes available.
- increased tool life
- Controlled cutting action
- Improved surface finish
- High-performance grinding
- used in aerospace, mould tool work, model making, general machining or fabricating.
The milling cutters are most suited to use with a high-speed machine either the ENESKA 600 or a fast air tool. we recommend that you use these burrs at a high speed of between 40,000 and 70,000 rpm. this will ensure that these carbide burrs will work at their optimum.
These burrs are idea for working on metals such as aluminium, copper, brass and bronze. These are softer metals and often can readily clog with other burrs. These special carbide burrs have a open cut so allow smoother cutting as they don’t clog so quickly.
Shapes available in Carbide burrs are:
- Straight cylinders Burr
- Rounded Cylinder Burr
- Sphere burr
- Drop Burr
- Tree Shape Burr
- Tree with a pointed End Burr
- Rounded Cone Shape Burr
- Pointed Cone Burr
Choose the shape of the milling cutter depending on the application, for edge or chamfer work.
Always please wear gloves and eye protection when using for your own safety.