Milling cutters for processing aluminium and alloys
These Carbide burrs for aluminium have been specially designed for cutting and deburring Aluminium, alloy, brass copper and also plastics.
- These cutters have a coarse cut and a 3mm shank.
- optimally suited for milling work
- used for deburring
- blending a weld
- increased tool life
- Controlled cutting action
- Improved surface finish
- High-performance grinding
- used in aerospace, mould tool work, model making, general machining or fabricating.
Shapes available in Carbide burrs for aluminium are:
- Straight cylinders Burr
- Rounded Cylinder Burr
- Sphere burr
- Drop Burr
- Tree Shape Burr
- Tree with a pointed End Burr
- Rounded Cone Shape Burr
- Pointed Cone Burr
Always please wear gloves and eye protection when using.
Sold each – some lead times could be a maximum of 7 days.