Midget Swiss Needle Files
Midget Swiss Needle Files – ‘Budget’ Sets made by Vallorbe
- Needle file sets are a good way to sample various shapes and as an initial ‘starter’ set.
- Ideal for students, hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Needle files are used extensively across a wide range of industries for refining shape, removing burrs, filing excess solder, filing out scratches etc.
- The most common cut is cut 2.
- Needle files are normally used by hand either as they are or more commonly in a needle file holder.
- Needle files are popular in all industries, including jewellery, precision engineering and mould tool polishing.
Precision Vallorbe Needle Files are available here
Midget swiss files are high quality but a budget option, for very high end precision engineering we would recommend the Vallorbe Needle Files.
The Vallorbe files have a crisper edge than Midget files so offer better accuracy. However for general work these files offer excellent economy.
These economy file sets are a great option for jewellers as a beginners set, ideal for students. Again we would highly recommend considering the Vallorbe Needle Files for their superior accuracy but these files are very much a good option if the price is prohibitive.
Set of 6 contains – Pillar, half round, warding, three square, square, round
Set of 12 Contains – Pillar, half round, crossing, knife edge, warding, three square, square, oval, round, barrett, crochet, Pillar (round)