Abrasive Strip Wheel
- Ideal for large-scale work, especially where there are curves.
- Can be pushed into concave forms without scratching.
- A wide range of grades are available, each suiting different uses.
- The range of material means that they can be used on a range of metals and surfaces.
- Popular with fabricators, knife makers, sculptors, and polishers
Aluminium Oxide Grit –
perfect for any general metal working with Grit grades available for 60g very coarse to 400g fine.
This is a great product – perfect for hard steels, titanium and other metals. grits are available from
60 MX ( approx 240 grit)
120 MX ( approx 600 grit)
320 MX ( 1500 grit)
600 MX ( 5 micron)
800 MX (3 micron)
1200 MX is equivalent to 1 micron so really very ultra fine for fine polishing and finish.
felt can be used with compounds for polishing.