Abrasive Nylon Buffing Balls
- These large abrasive nylon buffing balls are ideal for large-scale work, especially where there are curves.
- The ball shape provides material over the mandrel so the ball can be pushed into concave forms without scratching.
- A wide range of grades are available, each suiting different uses.
- Abrasive nylon is ideal for cleaning, deburring, satin finishing etc.
- These buffing balls are mounted onto a 6mm reusable mandrel which will suit air tools, drills, large flexshafts, Micromotors.
- The abrasive nylon contains grit, so these buffing balls require no added compound.
- Popular with fabricators, sculptors, polishers – Mainly large-scale work